Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The Start: 30 Days of Web Design


Hello there! At this blog, my goal is to share with you what I learn about web design, in thirty consecutive days, which is January 15 (which is today) through February 13. I won't be sharing EVERYTHING about web design. Why?

First of all, I consider myself a beginner. In fact, no more than just a month ago or two, I hadn't even coded HTML or CSS before! I didn't even hear of CSS before then? Therefore, I hope that, since I'm also a beginner, I'll be able to share things with you guys from a beginner's perspective. And I think a beginner's perspective is the easiest to understand, ESPECIALLY if you are also a beginner.

Secondly, there's always something to learn, even if you think you've learned everything. But every day I hope you'll learn something new about web design.

Who can benefit from this? ANYONE interested in websites--the structure, the looks, the clicks... 

I'm looking forward to these 30 days! 29 days left now...


No comments:

Post a Comment